Students can do their project work at Data61 between the first and second year of the course. The stay at Data61 should be finished BY THE END OF October.
- Interested students must find a local supervisor at Data61 AND a supervisor at the second year university who jointly supervise the project topic.
- Information on project topics, contacts and visa application is provided by Data61 on request 1.2.5.
- Students must inform the EMCL secretary by email on the period of the stay, the subject of the project work and the names of both supervisors UNTIL 31 MARCH.
- Students must apply for the visa on time. Data61 staff may support this procedure. For further contact information see section 1.2.5.
- The project work must be defended at the second year university. After successful defence students will get 12 ECTS credits.
- Additional financial support may be granted to students from European countries.
- Students must conclude a related health insurance contract (see section )
may apply for a financial support amounting to 3000 EUR to the EMCL secretary until 31 March. The application must contain the transcript of records issued by the SCIS, the planned period of the stay, the names of both supervisors as well as subject and abstract of the project work.
The JC will decide about the application based on the applicant's study performance, the quality of the proposed project work and the availability of sufficient funds.